Have a group that would like to hear about the Disability Positive perspective and what it can do for you? Tim Rose brings an engaging and enthusiastic style to your event, while sharing his personal story and the stories of others he has encountered along the way. Presentations can be tailored to any group, topic or format. Tim will work with you to provide the exact presentation you are looking for, and may even bring some guests along (like his service dog Rush or wife Natalie).
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- The Disability Positive Perspective
- Disability and Sex Positivity
- Disability and Romantic Relationships
- Disability Positive Perspectives in Education
- Disability Positive Perspectives in Health Care
- Disability Positive Perspectives in the Workplace
- Other Topics Related to a Disability Positive Perspective
Rates start at $800 per speaking engagement for local bookings (Toronto Area)
Out of Town bookings start at $1500 (plus travel expenses) and are offered on a limited basis
(Rates are negotiable for certain charitable, non-profit, educational or other groups. Please inquire for details)
Here are just a few of our past speaking engagements. My talks are engaging, entertaining and empowering. I brought them to...
- OCAD Inclusive Design Research Centre (July 2015)
- Ontario Government Land and Resources Cluster (June 2015)
- Ottawa District School Board (May 2015)
- Glen Shields Public School Day of Pink (April 2015)
- ...and many more!
To Book a Speaking Engagement:
Please Contact Us to submit a request or to receive our Rate Card.